• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeff Bezos: Net Worth = 181 billion. Discuss
(07-10-2020, 03:28 AM)deanna_emilia Wrote: Jeff, an 11% owner of the Amazon stock, just earned $5.6 billion on Thursday. This has moved him to an all time high of over $180 billion in net worth. Though, Amazon lost 15% of its value in the weeks of March, it seems to reaching new milestones in our present day online-only world. What could this mean for other small businesses and companies which operate solely on an offline basis? In a post coronavirus world, will it be possible for businesses that operate largely in a physical location to survive or will we see a paradigm-shifting change in our lives to majorly usingĀ online services?
I think this just shows that there is going to be a huge shift towards the online market, i doubt there will be many offline retail stores in the next decade. However i think small businesses will be able to adapt to this, we will probably end up seeing mom and pop stores selling products on Amazon.
Like   Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Bezos: Net Worth = 181 billion. Discuss - by Shreya6 - 07-11-2020, 11:07 AM