• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeff Bezos: Net Worth = 181 billion. Discuss
Jeff, an 11% owner of the Amazon stock, just earned $5.6 billion on Thursday. This has moved him to an all time high of over $180 billion in net worth. Though, Amazon lost 15% of its value in the weeks of March, it seems to reaching new milestones in our present day online-only world. What could this mean for other small businesses and companies which operate solely on an offline basis? In a post coronavirus world, will it be possible for businesses that operate largely in a physical location to survive or will we see a paradigm-shifting change in our lives to majorly usingĀ online services?
Like   Reply
i read this article recently; https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/15/could-je...-2026.html.
It states how Jeff Bezos could hit a trillion dollars in net worth within the next decade. Though I am skeptical, I felt this quite interesting to share.
Like   Reply
(07-10-2020, 03:28 AM)deanna_emilia Wrote: Jeff, an 11% owner of the Amazon stock, just earned $5.6 billion on Thursday. This has moved him to an all time high of over $180 billion in net worth. Though, Amazon lost 15% of its value in the weeks of March, it seems to reaching new milestones in our present day online-only world. What could this mean for other small businesses and companies which operate solely on an offline basis? In a post coronavirus world, will it be possible for businesses that operate largely in a physical location to survive or will we see a paradigm-shifting change in our lives to majorly usingĀ online services?
I think this just shows that there is going to be a huge shift towards the online market, i doubt there will be many offline retail stores in the next decade. However i think small businesses will be able to adapt to this, we will probably end up seeing mom and pop stores selling products on Amazon.
Like   Reply